Swimming Pool Planting
Plant an attractive garden around the pool and at entrance to the property
- Clay soil problematic for planting
- Match the style of the house
- Fit in with the surrounding countryside terrain
- We dug large tree pits and planted specimen trees with a good quality garden mix and raised the soil level so they wouldn’t be sitting in water.
- We planted olive trees which with the white undersides to the leaves suited the white painted linear weatherboard house really well.
- Used different heights of planting to reflect the contours of the landscape and give the pool an attractive character.
We were very impressed and very grateful for the service the Paradise Team gave us. We had a very simple plan drawn up by Alex McCLew and Paradise Landscapes brought it to fruition. Their team were great. They listened to our suggestions and we listened to theirs. They were keen and always willing to oblige and their goal was always to have a satisfied client. They never failed to go the extra mile and we would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality job without going over the top!
. – May 2017 –