Planting Driveway, Karaka
Plant along a driveway using natives to create a natural bird setting.
*Note – these photos are approx 12 years after job completed
- Large mounds of topsoil left over from house preparation
- Strong prevailing wind
- Soft ground where the driveway was to go, plus the need to cater for heavy horse trucks
- Limited fall for water run-off and drainage
- Existing mounds were contoured to provide an interesting entrance either side of driveway
- We used hardy coastal natives to the prevailing wind side of the garden.
- Placed geo cloth and 300mm of base metal to provide a durable, long-lasting driveway and used asphalt to save costs due to the length of the driveway.
- Dug in water channels and drians to divert water into surrounding paddocks.
We were very impressed and very grateful for the service the Paradise Team gave us. We had a very simple plan drawn up by Alex McCLew and Paradise Landscapes brought it to fruition. Their team were great. They listened to our suggestions and we listened to theirs. They were keen and always willing to oblige and their goal was always to have a satisfied client. They never failed to go the extra mile and we would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality job without going over the top!
. – May 2017 –