Outdoor Living, Mauku
Extend timber structures into the garden and create a dry, warm outdoor room for outdoor living
- Create a dry, warm area for relaxing in
- Reduce existing high-maintenance garden areas
- Extend the timber structures into the garden.
- We built a new pergola to match the existing, using PSP roofing and guttering to keep the area underneath dry.
- Some of the garden was turned into lawn and we put a thick layer of mulch through the remaining garden areas.
- We built a small pergola to match the existing and to provide a viewing corridor from the house out into the garden. Underneath Bluestone crazy paving was laid at a higher level than the lawn and garden to keep it dry.
The boys are doing an amazing job in such horrible weather
. – July 2017 –