Outdoor Living, Mauku
Extend timber structures into the garden and create a dry, warm outdoor room for outdoor living
- Create a dry, warm area for relaxing in
- Reduce existing high-maintenance garden areas
- Extend the timber structures into the garden.
- We built a new pergola to match the existing, using PSP roofing and guttering to keep the area underneath dry.
- Some of the garden was turned into lawn and we put a thick layer of mulch through the remaining garden areas.
- We built a small pergola to match the existing and to provide a viewing corridor from the house out into the garden. Underneath Bluestone crazy paving was laid at a higher level than the lawn and garden to keep it dry.
We were very impressed and very grateful for the service the Paradise Team gave us. We had a very simple plan drawn up by Alex McCLew and Paradise Landscapes brought it to fruition. Their team were great. They listened to our suggestions and we listened to theirs. They were keen and always willing to oblige and their goal was always to have a satisfied client. They never failed to go the extra mile and we would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality job without going over the top!
. – May 2017 –