Easy-Care Landscape, Pukekohe
Create a landscape that complements the newly renovated house with a practical, easy-care garden.
- Requirement for additional parking without affecting the overall look
- Attractive planting to attract attention to the front entrance
- Keep surface water away from the house
- We worked together with the driveway concreting contractor to match the concrete used over the site
- Planting of lavender grosso, Loropetulum burgundy, Isotoma fluviatilis, buxus topiary balls, rain lilies and Camelia ‘Early Pearly’.
- Contouring of the lawn to run water away from the house and constructing a grill alongside the perimeter of the house to carry water away from the house.
We were very impressed and very grateful for the service the Paradise Team gave us. We had a very simple plan drawn up by Alex McCLew and Paradise Landscapes brought it to fruition. Their team were great. They listened to our suggestions and we listened to theirs. They were keen and always willing to oblige and their goal was always to have a satisfied client. They never failed to go the extra mile and we would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality job without going over the top!
. – May 2017 –